You may want to direct traffic to your website but find that you cannot afford to pay the experts and that writing and submitting articles is really a slow process. You will be glad to find out that there are many other ways to achieve an adequate amount of traffic generation to your websites. Some methods are easier than some but all in all you will be able to do them by themselves. There are some methods mentioned below that you may already use but did not know that they would be good for traffic generation.
If that is the case then it will work out even better for you as you won’t have to start everything from the bottom up. Here are a couple easy traffic generation tips:
- You probably are familiar with blog writing, if so you can install the My Blog Log widget. This provides you with a way to see what blogs your visitors are writing and following. This way you can comment on their blog and they will keep coming back.
- You can use Google’s keyword tool (now called Keyword Planner) and find out what people are searching for in your niche. When you do, write blogs as well as articles that will send persons to your website.
- You can use ping to let search engines know when you update you blog or articles you write. Doing this will have previous visitors coming back for your new content.
- Be an expert in your field and make information simpler and easier to grasp. This will work no matter what industry you are in. I am sure you have been to websites and then they just gave you a headache and caused you to be further confused about something. Once people find that your information is easy to read and understand they will keep coming back and they will also refer other people.
- Make your website accessible to persons who speak another language by installing a translator plug-in. This will widen the scope of visitors that you receive as you will not be limited to English speakers only.
- You can post or reply to a review that can be found for newsgroups. If it is interesting enough people will want to see who is behind it and will thus search specifically for you.
- Re-invent and re-design your website. By doing this you can submit your website to CSS gallery showcases which will allow you more advertising in a sense and thus more traffic.
- Place a link to your website in your signatures, whether they are email or forum signatures.
- Socialize with others that have related websites through communities so that if customers don’t find what they want from one site they will move on to yours.
- If you have business cards, letterheads and printed ads or flyers, include your websites URL. If you don’t have these you should get some, especially business cards.
- Put your URL on your car you don’t have to have a full ad, you can use a customized bumper sticker or sunshade.
There are quite a lot of things you can employ to have successful traffic generation, the above mentioned, although a long list are just a few. You can research more or get creative and invent your own.